Community Forum

View Recordings by Box

Valued Contributor

View Recordings by Box

Recently, I noticed you can now view Recordings scheduled from each individual box on the system.

However, I notice mine lists a box I returned a couple months ago. This box is not on my account when I call nor does it show anywhere else in the my account app.

I know I was told awhile ago that removed boxes take awhile to clear from the TV Remote app. I assume this is the same system?

Tek
Silver Problem Solver

Re: View Recordings by Box

@Tek wrote:
Recently, I noticed you can now view Recordings scheduled from each individual box on the system.

However, I notice mine lists a box I returned a couple months ago. This box is not on my account when I call nor does it show anywhere else in the my account app.

I know I was told awhile ago that removed boxes take awhile to clear from the TV Remote app. I assume this is the same system?

Your Account displays the STB's you are paying for.

I also found that drop-down and it has two "unknown" devices.  They might be devices I traded for.

I'm not concerned about them.

I DO like the ability to schedule recordings on each of my STB's so I can spread them across all the tuners I have available.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: View Recordings by Box

They are swapped equipment because I labeled a box returned before I returned it. You can still rename them in the TV Remote app.

I wish they would disappear. 

Tek