Community Forum

Using multiple Amazon Prime accounts in X1

Highlighted
New Poster

Using multiple Amazon Prime accounts in X1

Is there an easy way to switch between Amazon Prime Accounts/Profiles within the X1 app like Netflix does?  My husband and I have separate Amazon accounts and watchlists that we'd like to use in X1.  It seems like we have to deactivate one Amazon account from the X1 Amazon Prime app then active the other account in the app.  Is that the only way to switch profiles?  Thanks!

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Using multiple Amazon Prime accounts in X1

Yes, isn’t that the same if you had to do it on any other device?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Using multiple Amazon Prime accounts in X1

Typical Comcast customer service answer. Asked for an easier option and instead of a polite explanation that it’s not available she gets a snarky response. Surprised you’re a former employee and not current.

Xfinity and Amazon are large enough companies that there should be an option to sign in to either account without deregistering the device every should bugle time. Your email gives you an option to choose which user to sign in as and so does your Amazon account so it would stand to reason the same would be true here without the hassle of registering and deregistering every time.