Community Forum

Upcoming X1 Updates

Regular Contributor

Re: Upcoming X1 Updates

@TerriB wrote:

I am reposting this list  once again and have added to it. I am concerned that no one has offered information about these failures that showed up after the 1.49.03 release and  no recent updates have fixed them. This is not a short list and not just me and not just in my market area. I have never seen so many functions fail at one time.

1: After watching  a recording  the live channel picture  is dark and have to 'exit' to get the light back OR sometimes  just get the channel logo of what was on live with the three little recycle balls  under it. Have to manually change channel  and or 'exit' to get rid of it.

2: When deleting a show and getting deletion confirmation another box pops up to delete so have to delete twice and there is a pretty long delay between the first delete and the second delete box. . This is really a pain.

3: When using FF on a show or moving  forward on a line on the guide...the motion 'flies' and cannot be stopped easily. Have not seen it happen yet on RW or moving back on the guide.

4: After rewinding a show and using FF to catch up to 'live', the FF button does not move the show forward. The screen says' live' as soon as FF is pressed  but its not  not really live. Have to use  'exit' to get to live.( My husband likes to FF to catch up to 'live'.) Also after Rewinding live tv and wanting to move forward to another segment  all we get is ‘LIVE ‘ as soon as FF is pressed which is not really live . In other words the  program will not move forward normally until we RW further back to get the FF to work as it should.

5: Video Pixel Flashes in what looks like a ‘ text box’ in the middle of the screen (not the usual random flashes) and audio drops out often for a few seconds at a time

6: When using page up/down on recordings/scheduled lists the pages roll like a slot machine screen before settling on a line.

'New' 7. Getting more and more ‘freezes’ especially when reading show info pop up . Can’t get out of it and get error message something about not being able to access X1. Have to wait several minutes for it to clear itself. More and more basics are failing.

Is anyone working on fixing these basic user interface failures? I see a lot of attention being paid to 720 vs 1080 resolution these days but what about all these basic usage failures that have been around since 1.49.03 which was quite a while ago and I am not the only one reporting them. If anyone has seen any of these fixed please report and thanks. I am more than frustrated at this point. I  decided to go ahead and give support a chance  so attempted to get help by calling but from experience  and  as I suspected they wanted me to reboot, sent refresh signal and then suggested a tech visit. which is always what they do when they don't know what to tell a customer.  I fully explained to them when these failures started and that many had reported via the forums from all over the country. I asked if they had any record of these issues being reported and the answer was no. I am positive this is NOT a problem in my house or in the X1 equipment so I declined a tech visit as I am sure it would lead to the old standard.." you need to replace the STB" and once again from experience this will not fix anything. HELP!

I am on 1.49.09  and have also experienced the black screen on live TV after exiting a recording. X1 will work for awhile and I almost get to feeling they finally have made it stable, then I start getting "Unable to tune to Channel", the guide acting like an old slow dial up Internet connection and so on. I have been a Comcast customer for many years and I often compare X1 with my pre-X1 TV experience and WOW what a difference !

I couldn't tell you what software version my old box had. Why ?  It's because it worked so well I could have cared less. Sure the black Motorola would drop to 720p but at least it worked. I would guess I had to restart it maybe 4 times in 4 years. I got X1 last April and stopped counting resets at 15. Like TeriB said resets don't seem to help anyway.

Now I wish to thank the Comcast employee's who reply to these  posts but I have to ask them do they ever receive feedback on the complaints they submit ? Let us hear about it.

When you run a major IT project you work on what I call the show stoppers first on any software development project.

Bells and whistles are at the bottom of the programming task list.

Most of the errors we are seeing are due to X1 boxes having difficulty communicating with the X1 servers. I think Comcast would go a long way toward satisfying customers if they made live TV and the guide quick,reliable and stable. Sure the old pre -X1 boxes took almost a day to fill in two weeks of the guide but at least they worked consistently afterward. Now we wait for "Connecting to your X1 Experience" and it still isn't always very reliable.

If the X1 operating system ran you car....

Get in and press the car's remote to go to the store. After a long wait find yourself at the barber shop.

Smiley Happy   BJ

Most Valued Poster

@tctc wrote:

Hi Rick,

I really don't expect support to suddenly get significantly better, but it's possible one person in a company could make a change, maybe suggest a communication policy that could become reality and have some positive effect, of course I'm not holding my breath.

I don't believe system wide means every single person is experiencing the issue, maybe it's only those with the Pace, maybe it's only those in a certain market or with a certain signal level, but it's not one person in one house, it's happening to many folks throughout the system. When an updated is pushed, and multiple people begin experiencing an issue that didn't exist before, that's a system issue, not an individual customer issue.  And sure rebooting helps, sometimes, but that's not a fix.  A fix means the issues go away.

And yes, you are very lucky to have had no issues for a year.  And we appreciate the help that you and others are able to provide, as well as the knowledge that there is hope that our experience might improve.

tctc, I like the way you think!

I have Arris so its not a Pace issue. After I posted what was going wrong here I asked for 'me toos' and to check the market areas and the replies were from various markets so that ruled out a system wide issue.  My signal is fine and I have rebooted more than once and  nothing has changed.  Wiring is surely ok as phone and internet are perfect.  I can only imagine how many customers are experiencing same issues as only a microcosm  visit the forums and we know what happens when you call support.  I wonder how many STBs are being replaced with no results.  We actually have more issues than I have documented that are all about error screens : cannot connecti to the channel, cannot connect to X1  and all sorts of 'having difficulties' and 'sorry'  or 'no can do' error messages. All of them happen when we are watching tv or recordings and go to  do something else like use 'last', change channel or go to the guide. Trying again only freezes the screen. We have had X1 for almost a year and were generally really happy and enjoying the new features but now its unraveling more and more. The double delete and darkening of the screen are particularly annoying.

Regular Contributor

Brand new Comcast Labs Share app works quite well on iPhone and iPad. You can upload photos and videos to Comcast servers and view photod and play videos on TV connrcted to your X1 DVR set top box. I have tried this, and it actually works. It says you can live stream to yor home TV or to other Comcast X1 users. I have not tried this yet.
Regular Contributor

Use the photos app on you DVR set top box to view photos and play videos.
Expert

but why do you need 'phone or security service' (blackmail) to use the app/feature?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

Brand new Comcast Labs Share app works quite well on iPhone and iPad. You can upload photos and videos to Comcast servers and view photod and play videos on TV connrcted to your X1 DVR set top box. I have tried this, and it actually works. It says you can live stream to yor home TV or to other Comcast X1 users. I have not tried this yet.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/X1/New-Xfinity-X1-Related-Android-iOS-App/td-p/2486760

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

The double delete is annoying.  I noticed I can just exit out and not double delete and the program will be gone, but if I do that I get a "Your DVR Service is not Available Right Now" error about half the time.

But hey, we can do something with photos now that I'll never ever want to use, yay, great.

How about fixing what's broken first. 

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

@tctc wrote:

The double delete is annoying.  I noticed I can just exit out and not double delete and the program will be gone, but if I do that I get a "Your DVR Service is not Available Right Now" error about half the time.

But hey, we can do something with photos now that I'll never ever want to use, yay, great.

For me, the double delete is only required when you delete before you've gotten to the end of the recording.  I get by the double delete by jumping to the end of the recording - then no double delete is required.  

Most Valued Poster

@manamok wrote:

@tctc wrote:

For me, the double delete is only required when you delete before you've gotten to the end of the recording.  I get by the double delete by jumping to the end of the recording - then no double delete is required.  

Now see....here we go making yet  another work around for something that is BROKEN. Why should we have to go to the end to delete the darn recording when a single delete action should work AS DESIGNED? As long as customers continue to do workarounds and not complain we will never get anything fixed. Comcast causes the broken feature and we have to keep making new methods...wrong, oh so wrong.

Most Valued Poster

@tctc wrote:

Yep we found we can do that too but its a workaround for a broken process and we have to deal with the error message.

Its so nice that they keep adding 'gee whiz nice to have' stuff like photos and music and not fix the broken process. Its maddening.

Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@tctc wrote:

Yep we found we can do that too but its a workaround for a broken process and we have to deal with the error message.

Its so nice that they keep adding 'gee whiz nice to have' stuff like photos and music and not fix the broken process. Its maddening.

terri i'd add to your what they add features "if you pay for non-related service like burglar alarm or telephone service". (blackmail)

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Most Valued Poster

Maybe we need a new topic outlining all thats broken and list  the workarounds that have been figured out.   Then we could let Comcast off the hook . No one seems to beta the releases/updates to debug them so we have to find alternate processes after the fact. What is wrong with this picture and why should I expect what I pay for to work without having to figure out how to get around everything. I am really getting cynical but I can't help it when I read more and more  about workarounds

Most Valued Poster

@Rustyben wrote:

@TerriB wrote:

@tctc wrote:

terri i'd add to your what they add features "if you pay for non-related service like burglar alarm or telephone service". (blackmail)

Yep I agree.  I happen to have phone service because it saved me $60 a month but home security? No thank you

Contributor

I'm really not impressed with the new update that just rolled out.

My boxes are quite a bit laggier then previous. I've rebooted, etc. I've checked my signals (both down and upstream).

I really really do not like the new sports app.

1. It currently does not have a MLB option. While I know it is the pre-season, the old version at least showed the games. 

2. It does NOT show what channels the games are coming on. It has a TV symbol to watch, but it took me FOUR tries before I found a live game for NHL. The others were Center Ice, which I am not subscribed to.

3. The Favorites tab is gone. It's been moved to the Saved section. But it does not show the synopsis of the teams I have favorited. I liked seeing a synopsis of the various teams I have favorited.

4. This is no simple way of seeing a history of the last few games without looking at EACH previous game individually.

5. The stats are gone! You can't see stats for current games, past games, etc. You don't know what 

6. It no longer asks you if you want to launch the app. You can not watch stats for the current game. 

This seems like it was programmed by individuals that are NOT sports fans. It a HUGE step back and completely worthless as it stands now. This was ONE feature I would talk about to friends and such. 

It makes no sense as to why it was changed. Doing an update is fine and dandy, but why remove a feature many sport fans used? If it's not broken, don't try and fix it! 

New Poster

I totally agree with you. Why update something that doesn't need updating and make it worse? There is plenty of other things that need updating on the X1. 

Expert

I think it is pretty important to understand that the reason for firmware 2.0 change from 1.3.x is so that it is fully coded by comcast coders and fully changeable unlike the 1.3.x that they could not change. The upgrade is a new 'base' from which comcast can make changes.

Most Valued Poster

@Rustyben wrote:

I think it is pretty important to understand that the reason for firmware 2.0 change from 1.3.x is so that it is fully coded by comcast coders and fully changeable unlike the 1.3.x that they could not change. The upgrade is a new 'base' from which comcast can make changes.

Really? They can fully change with 2.0 but can't fix all thats broken?

Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

what is really dissapointing is that 1.49.11 03/04/2015 is on one of my DVRs this morning. not one difference/fix I can find. Still double delete, dark screen 'cover' after the delete, no menu changes/additions. They did however add a new bug. Now when you end a recording and go to live and can see the picture behind dark cover, you hit 'exit' and the dark cover is replaced by absolute black no video. Audio works, CC is running, menu shows when you hit the xFinity button. have to change channel to make video return.

while black I hit record and accepted defaults. then played recording and have video. When I hit the 'D' key and deleted it, got channel logo and 5 seconds or so of sound, then nothing, no audio, no CC. menu works normally. Long press of exit to run diagnostics suddenly got sound back. Tuner-1 (summary>error) shows 26 failed tune count last failed frequency 0 hertz.

all SNR and rf strength numbers look fine.

Most Valued Poster

@Rustyben wrote:

@TerriB wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

what is really dissapointing is that 1.49.11 03/04/2015 is on one of my DVRs this morning. not one difference/fix I can find. Still double delete, dark screen 'cover' after the delete, no menu changes/additions. They did however add a new bug. Now when you end a recording and go to live and can see the picture behind dark cover, you hit 'exit' and the dark cover is replaced by absolute black no video. Audio works, CC is running, menu shows when you hit the xFinity button. have to change channel to make video return.

while black I hit record and accepted defaults. then played recording and have video. When I hit the 'D' key and deleted it, got channel logo and 5 seconds or so of sound, then nothing, no audio, no CC. menu works normally. Long press of exit to run diagnostics suddenly got sound back. Tuner-1 (summary>error) shows 26 failed tune count last failed frequency 0 hertz.

all SNR and rf strength numbers look fine.

Thanks for the heads up about 1.49.11 and the new bug. I got it last night but have not tried any deletes yet...busy digging out of snow storm. . I am so happy that there is yet another bug to deal with and none of the others are fixed. Why oh why do they keep putting out new releases while all these bugs exist? Its like they are hoping that one of them will fix something and my hope is waning.

I have been afraid to even run the diagnostics because everything else we try to do just to use X1 is failing miserably.

Regular Contributor

I woke up this morning to 1.50.04. I didn't have time yet to do testing of my own issues though. That job thing getting in the way again!

Expert

@2themax wrote:

I woke up this morning to 1.50.04. I didn't have time yet to do testing of my own issues though. That job thing getting in the way again!

what x1 equipment did you get that version ? did you notice the date/time of the version?

Regular Contributor

@Rustyben wrote:

@2themax wrote:

what x1 equipment did you get that version ? did you notice the date/time of the version?

I have an Arris box and I know it was a March date but can't remember the day.

Frequent Visitor

"My Teams" was the best new feature Comcast had. I only had it for a month and they took it away. I can't believe it.

They broke a cardinal rule of software - Never take away anything provided previously.  

Expert

@gnykiel wrote:

"My Teams" was the best new feature Comcast had. I only had it for a month and they took it away. I can't believe it.

They broke a cardinal rule of software - Never take away anything provided previously.  

if they do as they have done lately they will offer it to you if you pay for cable TV, Telephone, Internet but not if you are a TV & internet customer. (blackmail).

Most Valued Poster

@gnykiel wrote:

There are  many features that have been taken away with the rollout of  X1 and its updates.. Slo mo FF and RW and frame by frame are biggies. They gave us back Slo Mo FF but its not like it used to be and still no Slo Mo RW or frame by frame. Ability to change font size was around in 2013 and then poof it was gone and not likely coming back.  I will stop with those two examples.
Most Valued Poster

Really? Just got 1.49.11 last night on my Arris.

------------------------------

2themax wrote:

Silver Problem Solver

My Pace Greenie got 1.50.04 today with a date of 3/4/15.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

@Rustyben wrote:

if they do as they have done lately they will offer it to you if you pay for cable TV, Telephone, Internet but not if you are a TV & internet customer. (blackmail).

I was not aware that many features are limited to triple play customers. the only one i know of is Comcast Labs Share app. what other features are you speaking of?
Regular Contributor

I've had slo mo forward, back, and frame by frame since about 1974 on my vcr.

Most Valued Poster

@RobertWy wrote:

So now Pace and Arris are getting different versions on the same day? My Arris  Bluie got 1.49.11 with a date of 3/4/15 today.  What in the heck is going on here?

Most Valued Poster

@tctc wrote:

I've had slo mo forward, back, and frame by frame since about 1974 on my vcr.

You betcha.......you are catching on very quickly to the wonderful  'back to the future'  world of X1

Expert

@brandonbob2376 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

I was not aware that many features are limited to triple play customers. the only one i know of is Comcast Labs Share app. what other features are you speaking of?

they have begun going down that path for revenue obviously. You think they won't do more?

Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

So now Pace and Arris are getting different versions on the same day? My Arris  Bluie got 1.49.11 with a date of 3/4/15 today.  What in the heck is going on here?

my pace bluie got same 1.49.11 3/4/2015 14:17 today instead of the 1.50.04 so join the club (edit: removed inadvertant caps lock)

Regular Contributor

It's ok, we can agree to disagree rustyben. In my opinion, one feature out of the hundreds or even thousands of features does not add up to being worthy of calling it Blackmail or generalizing that all future features will go that direction. Just my opinion considering its only one feature.
Expert

@brandonbob2376 wrote:
It's ok, we can agree to disagree rustyben. In my opinion, one feature out of the hundreds or even thousands of features does not add up to being worthy of calling it Blackmail or generalizing that all future features will go that direction. Just my opinion considering its only one feature.

well my point is that if a feature is 'for' the x1 platform then ALL users (paying customers) with the x1 platform should have access to it.

Regular Contributor

I can confirm that 1.50.04 fixes the double delete issue.

Regular Contributor

Got my DVR swapped out today.  Lost all my previous recordings, as expected, still sad.

Model #PX013ANM  no idea what that means.

XRE Server Version 1.49.11 3/4/15

This is supposedly the newest box, so not sure why I don't have a .50 version.  Assume it's something regional?

I have the double delete bug (prior to and after the box swap) as well as at least one other new bug.  When I fast forward, the first couple seconds of content displays in fast foward 3 times in a row, then the fast forward continues on normally.    This happens about 70% of the time.  The first time I saw it I thought I was crazy, but it has continued even after getting the new box today.  

I also experience a different response in rewind now.  Trying to rewind a small amount sometimes does nothing, sometimes takes a while then rewinds much farther back than I would like.  Overall a significant downgrade to what was already a laggy experince.

Regular Contributor

Anyone else have this same box?

Model #PX013ANM

The fan is very loud, I didn't notice a fan at all on the previous box, but this one is audible above the TV sound even at a fairly loud volume level.

Is this normal?

Silver Problem Solver

@tctc wrote:

Model #PX013ANM

The fan is very loud, I didn't notice a fan at all on the previous box, but this one is audible above the TV sound even at a fairly loud volume level.

Is this normal?

It's a newer DVR.  The version will update regionally.  Search the X1 board for PX013ANM;  there are other threads about it.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Gold Problem Solver

tctc,

You may want to read this: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/X1/Why-is-the-quot-V3-quot-Pace-X1-DVR-Being-Distributed/td-p/2486946

@tctc wrote:

Model #PX013ANM

Is this normal?

Regular Contributor

I just came across this.

It has some useful info and was just updated.

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/x1-hub-vs-companion-box

@RickGr4 wrote:

tctc,

You may want to read this: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/X1/Why-is-the-quot-V3-quot-Pace-X1-DVR-Being-Distributed/td-p/2486946

@tctc wrote:

Model #PX013ANM

Is this normal?

@RickGr4 wrote:

tctc,

Most Valued Poster

What in the world of  insanity made them change the Sports App accessed with the 'c' button? It is just horrible. Now we have to go to Favorites(which I never use) to see 'my teams'. That could be useful for those who use faves but why remove them from the Sports App .They added a step since I have to use favorites now or browse thru dozens of games to find the one I want to check on  and even when I find it I can't bring up any info on any game or tune to it. I cannot believe how badly they messed this up.

Most Valued Poster

Would someone please explain why on 3/4/15 some of us got 1.49.11 and some got 1.50.  I  read that the double delele seems to be fixed with 1.50 and since I was one of the first to report it I sure would like to have 1.50 on my Arris. Two updates on the same day seems odd to me. I can only hope that 1.50 fixed the slot machine roll on recorded/scheduled lists and the erratic FF behavoir,etc but can't test if I don't have it........grrrrr.

Silver Problem Solver

ComcastChad said:

"

Thank you for your feedback on the X1 Sports App.

We are working on an update to let you know ahead of time what channel you will be tuning to.

The app has undergone big changes to improve on speed and reliability in preparation for big upcoming events such as March Madness and MLB opening day. Because of that "My Teams" a has been temporarily removed. All your favorite teams are still saved and we intend to add back this feature in the next few months.

In addition to that, we are building richer stats/analysis into MLB this season and more leagues in the future."

The software versions are rolled out over the different markets at different times and also based on what is installed already.

And if they find a problem with a version they roll it back.

I have two DVR's and two RNG150's,  It is seldom they all have the same versions at any one time.  I stopped trying to keep up with them because they are usually smalll incremental changes.

I don't consider losing My Sports Teams a small change, but the dodo's at Comcast seemed to think it was.

That is an example of something that should have been announced ahead of time.

My programming career would have ended if I had managed the systems I was responsible for had been run like X1 is.

Most Valued Poster

@RobertWy wrote:

ComcastChad said:

"

Thank you for your feedback on the X1 Sports App.

We are working on an update to let you know ahead of time what channel you will be tuning to.

The app has undergone big changes to improve on speed and reliability in preparation for big upcoming events such as March Madness and MLB opening day. Because of that "My Teams" a has been temporarily removed. All your favorite teams are still saved and we intend to add back this feature in the next few months.

In addition to that, we are building richer stats/analysis into MLB this season and more leagues in the future."

The software versions are rolled out over the different markets at different times and also based on what is installed already.

And if they find a problem with a version they roll it back.

I have two DVR's and two RNG150's,  It is seldom they all have the same versions at any one time.  I stopped trying to keep up with them because they are usually smalll incremental changes.

I don't consider losing My Sports Teams a small change, but the dodo's at Comcast seemed to think it was.

That is an example of something that should have been announced ahead of time.

My programming career would have ended if I had managed the systems I was responsible for had been run like X1 is.

Thanks so much for sharing that. They may be gearing up for March Madness but they are creating madness out here in user land. My NHL team is playing and I have to search to find the games. The basketball list is two miles long so they must have done their March madness thing already.

Why don't they EVER tell us when they are getting ready to hose up what we already have to 'make it better'?

" intend to add back this feature in the next few months."? Wonder what they consider 'few' because MLB will be here soon and I need to be able to follow 'my teams'

"And if they find a problem with a version they roll it back"...OMG ...nothing could be further from the truth or I would be back on a version prior to 1.49.03.

Amen on the programming career comment. I worked with programmers all the time when I was in network design with AT&T and they would have been on the street faster than you could say  'beta'. Actually maybe we should not be blaming them but pointing to whomever 'designs' these changes/fixes,etc

Silver Problem Solver

@TerriB wrote:

Amen on the programming career comment. I worked with programmers all the time when I was in network design with AT&T and they would have been on the street faster than you could say  'beta'. Actually maybe we should not be blaming them but pointing to whomever 'designs' these changes/fixes,etc

I actually was trying to indict the software manager, not the programmers.  I managed a lot of software projects in addition to also being a programmer.

Valued Contributor

Good morning.  Just a quick update...we are in fact starting to move set tops to the latest XRE server (1.50).  If you don't see your boxes pointed there today, you should soon.  This new version resolves several issues posted here including "slow UI interaction" and "double delete."  Thanks for all your great feedback!  Many of the bug fixes are a direct result of your comments here!

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Gold Problem Solver

Thanks for the update Neal. Those improvements are needed and will be welcome.

That being said, in my opinion this forum has always been the best and fastest source of X1 information both good and bad. I would be shocked if any other source uncovered X1 bugs faster than this forum. You are the first Comcast employee to say that anything posted in this forum is being listened to by Comcast at anything beyond a casual level.

@ComcastNeal wrote:

Good morning.  Just a quick update...we are in fact starting to move set tops to the latest XRE server (1.50).  If you don't see your boxes pointed there today, you should soon.  This new version resolves several issues posted here including "slow UI interaction" and "double delete."  Thanks for all your great feedback!  Many of the bug fixes are a direct result of your comments here!

Regular Contributor

@ComcastNeal wrote:

Neal,

The "slow UI interaction" is not fixed. It's the same as 1.49.03 for me and began with the 2.0 rollout. I also still have the darkened screen issue where you need to press exit to clear it.

Valued Contributor

@2themax wrote:

@ComcastNeal wrote:

Neal,

The "slow UI interaction" is not fixed. It's the same as 1.49.03 for me and began with the 2.0 rollout. I also still have the darkened screen issue where you need to press exit to clear it.

Can you post an image of the "darkened screen" issue you're seeing?  I'd like to get this over to the team today and cannot replicate the issue.  I can also give you an email address to send the image to if it would be easier.  As for slow UI interaction, where exactly do you see this in the UI?  Thanks, Neal

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.