Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Tv problem

New Poster

Tv problem

Changed to X1 on 2 tvs around November. Was ok at first. Now reboots about twice a day. Takes about 10 minutes to return to live tv. Sometimes have to unplug for 10 seconds before it returns to live tv. 

Official Employee

Re: Tv problem

You have multiple issues on both your dvr and modem that you would need a tech out. If you need assistance setting that up let us know. The Maintainance team has flagged your address for ingress, it’s something that needs fixed.
Expert

Aleck1 wrote:

Changed to X1 on 2 tvs around November. Was ok at first. Now reboots about twice a day. Takes about 10 minutes to return to live tv. Sometimes have to unplug for 10 seconds before it returns to live tv. 

It could be noise on the line or they are doing upgrades. I had it myself 3 times in last 2 days so far and i called in on one after checking the app (no maintenance) and they knew before i called it was an unscheduled maintenance problem and had a fix time of 3 hours later (fixed itself in about 15 minutes). I lose internet and TV instantly with both set top boxes and modem reboots at the same time. no error messages. similar?

New Poster

Yes. Sounds similar. But is happening more frequently. I will call them tomorrow. Thank you.