Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Terrible customer service

New Poster

Terrible customer service

I only subscribe to Cable TV to watch live sport videos. This week I have lost the Champions League final and the NBA playoffs due to lack of signal and your customer service has done nothing to help me.
I hava had to go through endless verifications and procedures, a technician already came to my home, and I still have no signal.
Your service is lousy.
Fabio
Expert

Re: Terrible customer service

@Digiammarco wrote:
I only subscribe to Cable TV to watch live sport videos. This week I have lost the Champions League final and the NBA playoffs due to lack of signal and your customer service has done nothing to help me.
I hava had to go through endless verifications and procedures, a technician already came to my home, and I still have no signal.
Your service is lousy.
Fabio

did you by chance set up the events to record in a DVR (if you subscribe to the service)?

New Poster

No. I wanted to watch them live
Expert

@Digiammarco wrote:
No. I wanted to watch them live

I was going to tell you if you had recorded it that the cloud DVR would have recorded even while your home equipment was down. If your internet is 'up' you can stream on any device in the home. If internet is off too, you can stream your TVgo channels and any completed recordings and most of the on-demand library.

New Poster

Thanks for the tip