Community Forum

TV

Highlighted
New Poster

TV

TV off since last night at 11 because of power out.  Can not get it to come on.  It is the tv in my bedroom, the other 2 are ok.  I would like it fixed.  Tried calling and keep telling me electric is off which isn't.  Has been back on since midnight.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: TV

@sammyeddie66 wrote:

TV off since last night at 11 because of power out.  Can not get it to come on.  It is the tv in my bedroom, the other 2 are ok.  I would like it fixed.  Tried calling and keep telling me electric is off which isn't.  Has been back on since midnight.

are you seeing an error message and error number(s)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: TV

Good afternoon, sammyeddie66. Please let us know about the current status and/or any additional details that have come about since you originally posted. We are here to help!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!