Community Forum

TV out

New Poster

TV out

TV service is out, I suppose because of snow.  This is the second time so far this month.

Expert

Re: TV out

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Arleeda, I have reviewed your account and showing there is a service interruption in your area but not showing an estimated time of repair at this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Expert

ComcastPhill wrote:

Hi Arleeda, I have reviewed your account and showing there is a service interruption in your area but not showing an estimated time of repair at this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

for purpose of move what service is this (DTA, xfinity, X!)?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Official Employee

Thank you RustyBen, it's X1.

Expert

I moved entire thread to the X1 area of the forum.

Official Employee

Hi Arleeda, I am not reporting any service interruptions at this time. Have your services been restored?

Thank you