Community Forum

TV equipment

New Poster

TV equipment

The cable box is making a constent loud noise. is that normal?

Official Employee

Re: TV equipment

No, it should be relatively quiet. You can swap out any equipment anytime.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

And a swap for the same equipment is free; be sure to use the new power supply; the p/s is sometimes the cause of some issues.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi maurizio777. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. If you need assistance with locating an Xfinity Store to swap your box, I can help. I can also ship you a new box if that's easier. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello maurizio777. We did not receive a response from you. This thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to reach out via private message. If you need help with something else, create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you.