Community Forum

TV blurred messed up picture

New Poster

TV blurred messed up picture

Some of the TV channels are lousy.  The pictures are blurred like pixels are bouncing around and sometimes the voices pause.  Never, never had this problem with DirectTV.  I am tired of paying for something I cannot enjoy.

Official Employee

Re: TV blurred messed up picture

Everything that can be checked remotely, looks good. Would like a tech out to troubleshoot your service further?
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Tv is still messed up.  No answer, no help.  You should know that Centurylink has an office here in Georgetown, CO.  Cannot even watch the Travel Channel.  I am thinking of dropping xfinity.

Official Employee

As I asked above, do you want a tech out?
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I have the same problem recently. Especially FYI channel and REELZ. My favorite channels and they look like a jigsaw puzzle. Jumping around. Really getting sick of it. I shut off the stupid box several times every night and the same can’t watch channels.