Community Forum

TV STREAMING LAGGING

Highlighted
New Poster

TV STREAMING LAGGING

The tv programs are lagging and freezing.
Expert

Re: TV STREAMING LAGGING

@Xmartin7 wrote:
The tv programs are lagging and freezing.

how is your internet service? using the Stream TV app do channels play normally? have more than one set top box? if so, do you have the problem on all of the set top box connected TVs? Have you checked all your connections (coax) or called for a service call for bad signal levels? do you see pixelation?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Xmartin7, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I know lagging videos and games can be so annoying and it make the experience very unpleasant. To fix your lagging issues start with your internet connection, for the best results make sure you're connected to your home network or a public hot spot. If you're indeed connected to a good Wi-Fi source then you may want to try rebooting the app, this can be done by removing it from your equipment and then adding it back. If you see these problems while streaming directly online, try resetting your modem and then test your video again. Feel free to reach back out to me here if you continue to have this problem, I am happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Xmartin7, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.