Community Forum

TNT & ESPN pixilated

Regular Visitor

TNT & ESPN pixilated

HD TNT and two HD ESPN channels are chronically pixilated.  Have had two chat sessions with techs at which time we rebooted the system, refreshed the system, tightened all the connections.  Cable box is new from Xfinity, only one splitter in line.  Second chat tech promised to escalate this to next  level but I never got a call.  Can someone help.  Very dissatisfied with service.

Official Employee

Re: TNT & ESPN pixilated

If you’ve done everything that you could do on your end, the next step is to have a tech out to troubleshoot further the frequencies that those channels are coming in on. Do you need assistance setting up an appointment?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Yes, I need assistance in making an appointment.

Official Employee

LJDG, thanks for reaching out. Let's check out your box's signal levels and get a tech out to take a closer look. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number so I can help. 

KenF

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sent you a private message as requested.

Official Employee

Sent you a private message as requested.

LJDG, got it, thanks.