Community Forum

Switched to X1 and lost over 20 on demand movies

New Poster

Switched to X1 and lost over 20 on demand movies

I just switched to X1 and lost all of my on demand movies! I was told by xfinity emloyee that this would not happen. How can I get my movies back?

Expert

Re: Switched to X1 and lost over 20 on demand movies

@freilich25 wrote:

I just switched to X1 and lost all of my on demand movies! I was told by xfinity emloyee that this would not happen. How can I get my movies back?

on-demand movies are stored and delivered by the Comcast servers and do not differ from legacy to the X1 system. Or do you mean recorded shows (on a DVR)? or do you mean previously purchased movies that you can watch as 'on-demand'?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

previously purchased on demand movies, watched through on demand

Expert

@freilich25 wrote:

previously purchased on demand movies, watched through on demand

easily fixed by an Official Employee on the forum. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, freilich25 - We should not have any issues with returning your purchased movies back. If we get any issues - I will refund money you paid for the movies. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.