Community Forum

Stay on “Recordings” screen?

New Poster

Stay on “Recordings” screen?

Is there a way to stay on the “recordings” screen after watching something you’ve recorded? For example, say I’m watching HGTV, then decide to watch something I’ve recorded. I finish and delete the recording and the TV automatically goes back to HGTV. Is there a setting to not have it do that? I find it annoying to have a channel playing in the background if I’m scrolling through my recordings (or even the guide for that matter). Thanks! 

Expert

Re: Stay on “Recordings” screen?

@Macktor wrote:

Is there a way to stay on the “recordings” screen after watching something you’ve recorded? For example, say I’m watching HGTV, then decide to watch something I’ve recorded. I finish and delete the recording and the TV automatically goes back to HGTV. Is there a setting to not have it do that? I find it annoying to have a channel playing in the background if I’m scrolling through my recordings (or even the guide for that matter). Thanks! 

the guide/menues can be set to cover the video so you can't see it. then just mute the audio. voice remote command can take you to 'recrodings' quickly.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!