Community Forum

Small x1 hardwired box will not work on-demand

New Poster

Small x1 hardwired box will not work on-demand

I have one main box and one small x1 box , both hardwired , everything is fine with main large box but small box only works live , on-demand will not work at all , give an error code even if I try to watch a trailer .
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Small x1 hardwired box will not work on-demand

It’s possible that the box is defective. What’s the error code?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

XRE-03092 always same code
New Poster

I don’t want support messing with anything they have taken down my internet 3 times, I’d like to get a tech out here , an actual person to check everything.
Silver Problem Solver

@Kww2 wrote:
I don’t want support messing with anything they have taken down my internet 3 times, I’d like to get a tech out here , an actual person to check everything.

When I need a tech, I call 1800comcast and ask for one.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello @Kww2, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing with your main cable box. We definitely want to get this corrected so that you can enjoy our On Demand services again. I would be more than happy to assist you with getting a tech out. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@Kww2, I did not receive a private message from you or hear back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this On Demand concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!