Community Forum

Small Pace PDX01ANI

Highlighted
New Poster

Small Pace PDX01ANI

My small box does not work. Been on phone w/customer support, restarted box so many times, still not working
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Small Pace PDX01ANI

Swap it out. What’s it doing?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

that's a bummer, since these are new boxes, why do they need to be replaced. Why don't they give you something that works the first time? This makes me want to go to a toally streaming network if I continue to have these types of issues. 

Highlighted
New Poster

the message is No Signel detected

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Are you on the proper tv input? When you restart do you ever see a welcome screen? Any lights on the equipment?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I see blue light on box, welcome screen on TV, then times out and says to restart box and check plugs.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

I sometimes have luck with using My Account app to reset the box.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks, tried that too.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

I've had luck with the chat support.

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I had awlful luck witht the chat support (2.5 hours on the chat with three different people reeating the same steps, followed by 4 hours of a remote tech trying to get the box to work while I was not on the chat anymore). I would not recommend that to anyone. Phone support during daytime hours have been the most successful for me.

In the end I had to do some investigating on my one. I took the small TV box and connected it to the another location with a working TV box. Once it activated and received all of its information, I moved it to the desired location and haven't had any issues since then.

I am a long time customer who had my boxes upgraded when I added internet service. The biggest issue was only one of the three new boxes activated properly. The other two required intevention beyond the automated process.