Community Forum

Shortcut to Recordings/Saved Programs

Regular Visitor

Shortcut to Recordings/Saved Programs

Is there a shortcut to reaching the programs you have recorded or do you always have to go Xfinity - Saved?  I would like to be able to get there directly from the remote with one button/click rather than two or more.  I see various other people have asked this question but I am unable to see the answers; when I click on the arrow to see the responses I am taken to a blank Xfinity Community Forum page which is less than helpful.  Thank you.

Expert

Re: Shortcut to Recordings/Saved Programs

@AGM1204 wrote:

Is there a shortcut to reaching the programs you have recorded or do you always have to go Xfinity - Saved?  I would like to be able to get there directly from the remote with one button/click rather than two or more.  I see various other people have asked this question but I am unable to see the answers; when I click on the arrow to see the responses I am taken to a blank Xfinity Community Forum page which is less than helpful.  Thank you.

one button (voice command) recordings

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!