Community Forum

Setting up XR15 Remote with Bolva TV

New Poster

Setting up XR15 Remote with Bolva TV

I just got a new box with the XR15 Remote and my Bolva TV isn't listed. How do I set up my remote control to control my TV?
Expert

Re: Setting up XR15 Remote with Bolva TV

Did you try this? 

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/TV-Archive/No-More-Codes-for-Voice-Remote/m-p/2838866

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello I am a technician at Xfinity . I have recently discovered that code 11758 which is listed under vizio works with Bolva TV's . Working to get this TV added to the list. 

Frequent Visitor

How about a Schultz TV l, what code? RV isn’t listed
Expert

@zzzroc wrote:

is it a TV or a TV/DVD or some other combination? you can search for codes by turning the TV on and be sure remote is aimed at the TV and press both the A and D buttons until the LED on remote changes from red to green. press the up button repeatedly until TV turns off then when it does quickly press the OK button. does that code work? 

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Rustyben wrote:

@zzzroc wrote:

is it a TV or a TV/DVD or some other combination? you can search for codes by turning the TV on and be sure remote is aimed at the TV and press both the A and D buttons until the LED on remote changes from red to green. press the up button repeatedly until TV turns off then when it does quickly press the OK button. does that code work? 

Adding to Rustyben, after pressing A and D, it's important than you press 991 and then press the up channel button. If not, nothing is going to happen

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

@ComcastAndrew wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

@zzzroc wrote:

Adding to Rustyben, after pressing A and D, it's important than you press 991 and then press the up channel button. If not, nothing is going to happen

thank you for catching that Andrew. 

Frequent Visitor

I tried what you guys said, bummer it didn't work.

I held down the A and D buttons until green then,  hit 991 and the channel up button. 

It's still won't control the volume on my " 2017 Schultz Vivededge 55" LED TV"

I tried about 10-15 times with this and still did'nt work.

Official Employee

Some Off brands just don’t have a working code

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

ok tyvm

Expert

@zzzroc wrote:

I tried what you guys said, bummer it didn't work.

I held down the A and D buttons until green then,  hit 991 and the channel up button. 

It's still won't control the volume on my " 2017 Schultz Vivededge 55" LED TV"

I tried about 10-15 times with this and still did'nt work.

did you press the up button 50-100 times before the LED on the remote blinked and signaled end of codes?

Frequent Visitor

I give that a try, I just hit the channel button up a few times.

New Poster

11758 is the code for Bolva