Community Forum

Scheduled recordings list

Highlighted
Contributor

Scheduled recordings list

I am getting extremely irritated with this issue I reported 7 months ago. 

I want to be able to go thru my scheduled list and cancel some recordings. It should be easy but it’s a nightmare! I delete a program and the list bounces up to the first entry. I can be 4 days into the list and as soon as I cancel a show it bounces me back to the top AGAIN!  I am very irritated about this. It’s taking me forever to do a job that should take 5 minutes at most. I’ve been at it for 20 minutes and I’m still not done doing what should be a simple task before I tried the forum. That in itself is another nightmare to try to post. Fix it!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Scheduled recordings list

@schnappsy wrote:

I want to be able to go thru my scheduled list and cancel some recordings. It should be easy but it’s a nightmare! I delete a program and the list bounces up to the first entry. I can be 4 days into the list and as soon as I cancel a show it bounces me back to the top AGAIN!  I am very irritated about this. It’s taking me forever to do a job that should take 5 minutes at most. I’ve been at it for 20 minutes and I’m still not done doing what should be a simple task before I tried the forum. That in itself is another nightmare to try to post. Fix it!

Which X1 box do you have?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-hub-vs-companion-box

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Valued Contributor

Re: Scheduled recordings list

@schnappsy wrote:

The scheduled list is functioning as designed. If you wish to cancel future recordings then use the priority list

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-cancel-a-series-recording-for-a-series-not-currently-air...