Community Forum

SERIES PRIORITY MANAGER

New Poster

SERIES PRIORITY MANAGER

Can anyone tell me how to delete a series from the SERIES PRIORITY list?  I have spent untold hours on the phone with Xfinity Comcast employees and not a single one understands what I am talking about.  They keep telling me to go to the SCHEDULE, click on the recorded program and cancel future tapings.  They obviously do not understand what I am talking about! There are 64 shows on my series priority, many of which I am no longer interested in or are off the air.  I want them OFF my series priority list, or else that list can grow exponentialy as I add more shows over time.  The list thus becomes unmanageable and could end up having hundreds of shows, which will force me to scroll down to the bottom to move new shows up.  I have downloaded the Xfinity TV remote to my iPhone but can't find the Series Priority Manager there either.  Has this been discontinued????

Official Employee

Re: SERIES PRIORITY MANAGER

Xfinity button to Saved to Scheduled, arrow up, arrow right to Series Priority, press ok, your list pops up, scroll down to highlight what you want to remove, press D and confirm cancel, when you confirm it goes back to the list.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@Maria1952 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to delete a series from the SERIES PRIORITY list?  I have spent untold hours on the phone with Xfinity Comcast employees and not a single one understands what I am talking about.  They keep telling me to go to the SCHEDULE, click on the recorded program and cancel future tapings.  They obviously do not understand what I am talking about! There are 64 shows on my series priority, many of which I am no longer interested in or are off the air.  I want them OFF my series priority list, or else that list can grow exponentialy as I add more shows over time.  The list thus becomes unmanageable and could end up having hundreds of shows, which will force me to scroll down to the bottom to move new shows up.  I have downloaded the Xfinity TV remote to my iPhone but can't find the Series Priority Manager there either.  Has this been discontinued????

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-manage-the-priority-of-a-program

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-cancel-a-series-recording-for-a-series-not-currently-air...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Maria, I just got off the phone with Comcast. The way to do that, you scroll down to the program you're wanting to delete, and then just simply press the D button on your remote. Do not selected and make it turn blue. Once you do that the D button does no good. So scroll down, hit the D button, and it will say cancel recording. Then you just hit okay. That'll take you back to the top of the list and you go through and do the same thing for the other programs you want to delete. I hope that clears it up for you.