Community Forum

Roku vs infinity

Regular Visitor

Roku vs infinity

How to change from Roku to Comcast with the remote?

Official Employee

Re: Roku vs infinity

Depending on brand of tv, use the input button your X1 remote to switch between inputs, you may need to use your actual TV remote to switch inputs

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Let us know what other questions you have, spinner332!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I found a way to get from Roku to infinity tv, using two different remotes.. the Samsung remote is used as 'source' and then .roku comes  up on the screen.. I can’t fimd a 'source' on the infinity remote at all..

problem solved

thanks a bunch

Official Employee

There isn’t a source button but input on bottom right ( based on XR11)

Regular Visitor

Yes, you are right..button at the bottom right hand corner.. it worked until about 2 weeks ago.. then, was non functioning.. don’t know why..

Official Employee

@spinner332, Please follow this link https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes, for instructions on how to repair your remote. If that does not work, you can try replacing the batteries but if that is the only button not working, then you may just need to replace the remote. You can pick up a new remote at your nearest Xfinity service center. Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thank you!