Community Forum

Recording

New Poster

Recording

X1DVR is not recording the entire show, once I play it back it only recorded 4 min. The Duran was changed but still not recording the entire show.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Recording

@Estenislaolim79 wrote:

X1DVR is not recording the entire show, once I play it back it only recorded 4 min. The Duran was changed but still not recording the entire show.

There are other posts similar to yours in this forum.  You might want to check them.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi, Estenislaolim79. Welcome and thank you for reaching out here for support. There can be a few different reasons for this, however I'm sorry you're experiencing these problems. Is this something that continues to happen if you set up test recordings and/or check to see if other programs that recorded after that one had similar problems? Are you OK with letting me know which recording it was so I can check on this end to see what may have caused the conflict/short recording? Like RobertWy said, there are lots of related threads about issues of this nature. Feel free to look through those as well. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I have not heard back on this, so I have completed the interaction. If you end up needing further support with it, please send me a private message with your name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!