Community Forum

Recording with X1

New Poster

Recording with X1

Why can't you start and stop recording's when you want?

Without having to delete the item you want to see. ( Ex. a portion of a news cast. )

Programers need to program a way to start and stop a recording when a customer wants.

Expert

Re: Recording with X1

@Rpatt wrote:

Why can't you start and stop recording's when you want?

Without having to delete the item you want to see. ( Ex. a portion of a news cast. )

Programers need to program a way to start and stop a recording when a customer wants.

to start hit record and if necessary confirm. to stop a recording in progress but not delete go to record options and select record option, and then select cancel and cancel the recording.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Rpatt, the informaiton that (Rustyben) provided is correct and very helpful. Just an FYI you can also adjust the start and stop times of an individual recording by clicking on the title in question and then click "record" once the recording is scheduled the menu will ask you a series of questions that's when you can start/stop the show early or late.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Rpatt, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.