Community Forum

Recording of Delayed Shows

Contributor

Recording of Delayed Shows

Just wanted to say how great it is that shows delayed in broadcasting (such as often happens after sports events) are now recorded in their entirety with Xfinity, and I don't have to record 2 or 3 extra shows to make sure I get the whole show I wanted. This is such an improvement.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Recording of Delayed Shows

@jamesdutton7 wrote:

Just wanted to say how great it is that shows delayed in broadcasting (such as often happens after sports events) are now recorded in their entirety with Xfinity, and I don't have to record 2 or 3 extra shows to make sure I get the whole show I wanted. This is such an improvement.

Thanks for the heads-up; I didn't realize they had fixed that; I have to check my recordings to see if I can change the length.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Recording of Delayed Shows

I spoke too soon. Last night (1/8/19) I had "Splitting Up Together" on ABC set to record. Everything was delayed because of a presidential speech. So I got about half of the show, then nothing more. Looks as if "smart recording" isn't ready yet.

@RobertWy wrote:

@jamesdutton7 wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up; I didn't realize they had fixed that; I have to check my recordings to see if I can change the length.