Community Forum

Re: making it easy to upgrade to HD and customer service chat leaves much to be desired

Regular Visitor

Re: making it easy to upgrade to HD and customer service chat leaves much to be desired

Is there anyway to go on Netflix to watch tv in HD for free?

Official Employee

Hi, yates_trudy! Could you please elaborate a little more regarding your question? Not sure what kind of TV you would like to watch for free. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@yates_trudy wrote:

Is there anyway to go on Netflix to watch tv in HD for free?

We all have to pay the Netflix subscription fee regardless of what device we use, including our computers.  Comcast bills Netflix once you sign up to Netflix.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

adding..  some cell carriers include Netflix for free with postpaid accounts.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!