Community Forum

Re: error RDK-03003

Regular Visitor

I've been having this same issue since last week. I've followed the instructions on the links related to this issue in pages 48 and 49 of this thread, and no resulution. Issue keeps coming back. Call to support and system reset didn't help. I work from home much of the time and this is impacting my ability to do so. When are you going to have a real published solution for this?
Official Employee

@SleepyCollies wrote:
I've been having this same issue since last week. I've followed the instructions on the links related to this issue in pages 48 and 49 of this thread, and no resulution. Issue keeps coming back. Call to support and system reset didn't help. I work from home much of the time and this is impacting my ability to do so. When are you going to have a real published solution for this?

A real solution has been posted many times. That code means either you have no signal at all or it's so weak, the X1 box can't connect. PM me your account info and I can take a look.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

My apologies. I misread the error number on this reply. The error message I am receiving is RDK-03033 which has been mentioned in these last two pages as I mentioned earlier. There doesn't seem to be a clear fix for that error message in any of the links.
Official Employee

@SleepyCollies wrote:
My apologies. I misread the error number on this reply. The error message I am receiving is RDK-03033 which has been mentioned in these last two pages as I mentioned earlier. There doesn't seem to be a clear fix for that error message in any of the links.

That error generally means the same but can't connect to the network. You logged in to the forum with a non-Comcast email address so I can't look up your equipment. If you send a PM with your info I can take a look and see what might be up

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

@ComcastAndrew - Any updates on this? I sent you my info last night and I've not heard anything back from you. So I'm not sure if you're working on something or need more info or.... Thanks.
Regular Visitor

I still do not have a resolution to this issue. I've exchanged a few private messages with @ComcastAndrew and it sounds like it might be a problem with the amplifiers that are inside & outside my house. But beyond that, I have no idea if that's truly the issue and how this gets fixed. Is there anybody at Comcast that can help me get this resolved? It's impacting my connectivity. I work from home a lot, so this has become a major problem for me. Thanks.
Official Employee

Hi, SleepyCollies - I can assist you with the RDK-03003 issue. Please send me your full name, address, and a phone number associated with your account in a private message. Thank you!