Community Forum

Re: X1 DVR Case error

New Poster

im having this problem right now

Silver Problem Solver

This topic was again, several months old. The OP is likely not here anymore. If you have problems it's likely not related in which case you should make a new topic.

Furthermore you need to post the error code that appears on your TV screen if you want help, as that says what the problem is.

Admin1

Hi tprice50 -- I can help with your box reset issue. I am able to send signals to it or I can schedule a tech to come diagnose. Your account is showing some signal issues that could be causing this issue. 

New Poster

I have this error right now. No internet, no tv in either room of house. Box says case.
Error in one tv is RDK 03003 and error on other tv is RDK 03036
Us/ds light in slow blinking on Internet device provided.
Spoke with customer / tech support last night and they say to retry in a few hours. It still isn't working.
Official Employee

Heidij777 wrote:
I have this error right now. No internet, no tv in either room of house. Box says case.
Error in one tv is RDK 03003 and error on other tv is RDK 03036
Us/ds light in slow blinking on Internet device provided.
Spoke with customer / tech support last night and they say to retry in a few hours. It still isn't working.

There's no outage reported in your area. Do you happen to have an amp that may have lost power?  That error means you aren't getting a working live signal.

New Poster

Your error you are getting (case) on the DVR display is because you have the cable coax from the wall going to the tv input. It should be going to the input on the DVR and a HDMI cable going to the HDMI input on the tv. This will solve your problem
Not applicable

Nope. Coax from the wall to the DVR just like it should be... Still get the error. And the box is getting REALLY HOT.
Silver Problem Solver

wrote:
Nope. Coax from the wall to the DVR just like it should be... Still get the error. And the box is getting REALLY HOT.

I would take it to the nearest Xfinity Store and get a free exchange.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.