Community Forum

Re: Netflix Issue

Highlighted
New Poster

I'm having same problem only it's only on one title(The Other Guys) plays for 3 seconds the gives that same error message.Any suggestions are welcome
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Michael82 wrote:
I'm having same problem only it's only on one title(The Other Guys) plays for 3 seconds the gives that same error message.Any suggestions are welcome

I assume you are using the X1 Netflix App; what happens when you use a computer to play a Netflix program?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Expert

@Michael82 wrote:

Only one title? So the rest of the Netflix shows come out ok? 
Shouldn't you be talking to Netflix support then? 

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

@Michael82 wrote:

viewed each of these one at a time up to the 5 minute point (press conference) without issue. iphone 11 pro, iPad, desktop windows PC chrome browser, Roku Netflix channel, and the X1 Netflix app. 

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!