Community Forum

Re: MLB Extra Innings Out of Market HD Beta Launch

Regular Visitor

Many times when I select my team, I get the opposing team's annoucers.  One time, it actualy got corrected early on during the game.  Is there a reason this sporadically occurs?  Is there any recourse when it does? 

Official Employee

supercell18, that's pretty strange. It could be a broadcasting issue. When it corrected itself during the game, did it happen automatically or did you reboot your cable box?

Regular Visitor

Thanks, Ken.  It corrected itself automatically that time.

Regular Visitor

It's happening agian as I type this.  Cubs @ Pirates.  I selected Cubs from the beta screen and receiving Pittsburgh announcers. 

Official Employee

Hi supercell18, I am following up for Ken.  Did this eventually correct itself yesterday?

Thank you

New Poster

I am no longer receiving the MLB Extra Innings Beta choice. This is the third day I've had to listen to Pirates announcers. Gak. Would rather hear Cubs announcers. Is the beta test over?

Contributor

I like to hear other announcers.  Gives me another perspective of my team.  That's got to be a MLB deal tho, because I've never seen that with the A's.  Tonight they play the Astro's my old home team and I'd like to hear what they say. 

Regular Visitor

Thank you for following up, Phil.  My apologies for the late reply.  I do not recall if the issue got resolved that night, but it is occurring again right now - 17:04 PDT.  Cubs/Brewers game.  Selected the Cubs, but receiving the Brewers announcers.