Community Forum

Re: Cable box problem

Frequent Visitor

No I've been having this problem for three days. Had customers service help on sending a single 8 times the last suggestions was to take the box back and get another one. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS
Silver Problem Solver

@po5 wrote:
No I've been having this problem for three days. Had customers service help on sending a single 8 times the last suggestions was to take the box back and get another one. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS

I pay for the service plan, so I schedule a tech visit when I have an issue.  A tech spent two hours working on an issue last week.  (Resolved)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

When you get your bill paper or enco look for a service for $60.00 then holler back and tell me I was right. Customers service explained that to me yesterday. Of course I had a self installation.
Diamond Problem Solver

Your XG2 is showing online, are you sure you’re on the proper tv input? Are the DTAs working?

Your modem is showing offline

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

RDK CODE Error 03004

Signal keep cutting out
Silver Problem Solver

Re: RDK CODE Error 03004

@po5 wrote:
Signal keep cutting out

Does this help?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Error-code-RDK-03004/m-p/2527525#M69126

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: RDK CODE Error 03004

Okay I understand and I do follow SUGGESTIONS nothing fails but a try.checking it out now before I have to setup a $60.00 installation fee for technician to come. I'll get back with you and let you know what happened.