Community Forum

RDK03033 EVERY DAY LIVE IN AN Apartment

New Poster

RDK03033 EVERY DAY LIVE IN AN Apartment

We got hooked up with Xfinity X1 last week but everyday even up to a couple times a day both X1 boxes say they having trouble connecting. The X1 boxes are on their own coax connections. One in kids bedroom one in the living room. Of course the connections are finger tight, and i shouldn't have to unplug and reset the boxes multiple times a day. We have the xg2v2-p in the living room and the smaller one px032ani in the kids bedroom. It's really annoying I'm probably going to cancel the contract before the first 30 days while I can. Go with CenturyLink internet.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: RDK03033 EVERY DAY LIVE IN AN Apartment

@Giovanniguti8 wrote:
We got hooked up with Xfinity X1 last week but everyday even up to a couple times a day both X1 boxes say they having trouble connecting. The X1 boxes are on their own coax connections. One in kids bedroom one in the living room. Of course the connections are finger tight, and i shouldn't have to unplug and reset the boxes multiple times a day. We have the xg2v2-p in the living room and the smaller one px032ani in the kids bedroom. It's really annoying I'm probably going to cancel the contract before the first 30 days while I can. Go with CenturyLink internet.

Did you call 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!