Community Forum

Programming codes for xr 11 remote

New Poster

Programming codes for xr 11 remote

Can anyone help with the xr 11 remote control codes for an LG combination A/V DVD system, (LG model LHB335). I have recieved a number of ineffective codes from Comcast Help - nothing works.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Programming codes for xr 11 remote

Did you use the web site?

http://customer.xfinity.com/remotes

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Gold Problem Solver

31953 is the only code I found. If that is not it you could be out of luck.

FYI the X1 remotes have notoriously support for audio products especially "combo" systems. There may not be a code.

mjones7543 wrote:

Can anyone help with the xr 11 remote control codes for an LG combination A/V DVD system, (LG model LHB335). I have recieved a number of ineffective codes from Comcast Help - nothing works.

New Poster

The remotes webapp is not working correctly. It displays the list of manufacturers for TVs, but for audio there's no list at all.  I've looked everywhere to find the code for a Sony receiver and can't find it anywhere on the website. Any other ideas?

Silver Problem Solver

See if the online help screens show them:

http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/x1-settings-index/

Help provides you the following options in addition to how-to tutorials to make the most of your X1 experience.

• Restart: Restarts the device to fix common issues.
  • Remote Setup: Take customers through remote radio frequency (RF) pairing flows and infrared (IR) programming for TV and audio devices. This flow is the same as pressing Setup on the remote control.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Frequent Visitor

Call LG instead for them to give you the appropriate code you need to use