Community Forum

Program reminders

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Program reminders

Ever since an update a few months ago, reminders keep showing on both of our TVs for programs that we haven't set. When I go to the reminders menu, there are no upcoming reminders. How do I get rid of those reminders?

Official Employee

Re: Program reminders

Hi bpannell511. I can assist with troubleshooting the reminders issue you are facing. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.

Frequent Visitor

ComcaestJoeTru I tried to send you a private message, but the option didn't show when I went to the private message area. If you are able to, please send me a private message, and I will be glad to give you the information you need. Thank you

Silver Problem Solver

@bpannell511 wrote:

ComcaestJoeTru I tried to send you a private message, but the option didn't show when I went to the private message area. If you are able to, please send me a private message, and I will be glad to give you the information you need. Thank you

You dfdn't see a "Send Message" when you hovered over his name?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

@bpannell511

I'm following up for ComcatJoe who is currently out of the office. Please try sending me a private message and I can continue to assist you.