Community Forum

Problem deleting "Recently Watched Programs On Demand"

New Poster

Problem deleting "Recently Watched Programs On Demand"

How do I delete "Recently Watched Programs" On Demand when it doesn't give me the option as it does with normal channels?

Official Employee

Re: Problem deleting "Recently Watched Programs On Demand"

Huskerfan80128 wrote:

How do I delete "Recently Watched Programs" On Demand when it doesn't give me the option as it does with normal channels?

Go into On Demand to the individual program and press Info and go to "Mark Unwatched"

New Poster

Edit: Ignore.

New Poster

That doesn't help at all. There is nothing in On Demand.

New Poster

I had same issue and I did not see the "Mark Unwatched" option that was mentioned however, if you select "Resume" for an item listed in the Recently Watched section, simply drag the time marker to the very end of the show and let it run out on its own.  The movie/tv show will then disappear from the Recently Watched section.

Hope this helps!  : )

New Poster

nope, that did not help either.

New Poster

Wow that is wierd. I just cleared 3 tv shows from Recently Watched using that method.  I resumed viewing the show, once it starts I drag the time marker to maybe 20 seconds before the show ends and let it run out. Once it reaches the end it goes back to the Recently Viewed section and it is no longer there.

Sorry you're still having trouble with that. I know how annoying it is.  

New Poster

I use to be able to resume and drag the bar until the show was finished to make the recently watched item go away.  But that no longer works for me.  It keeps the show and says it still has 1 minute left.  No matter how many times I try it I get the same result.  (I know, the definition of insanity .. do the same thing over and over expecting a different result).