Community Forum

Playlist

New Poster

Playlist

How do I start a playlist in the X1 DVR ??

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Playlist

You can't.

woodrow1938 wrote:

How do I start a playlist in the X1 DVR ??

Official Employee

Actually you can.
To start press Xfinity button, go to Tools Menu ( gear symbol), scroll to Comcast Labs, turn Custom Playlist on.

Then go to any recording or On Demand selection, press Ok and among the options choose Playlist. Then a screen will pop up prompting to create/ name a playlist or if you have a playlist set up it confirms which playlist to add to.

To access the playlist go to Saved and use the right arrow to highlight Playlists
Gold Problem Solver

Whoops I forgot.

ComcastAndrew wrote:
Actually you can.
To start press Xfinity button, go to Tools Menu ( gear symbol), scroll to Comcast Labs, turn Custom Playlist on.

Then go to any recording or On Demand selection, press Ok and among the options choose Playlist. Then a screen will pop up prompting to create/ name a playlist or if you have a playlist set up it confirms which playlist to add to.

To access the playlist go to Saved and use the right arrow to highlight Playlists

New Poster

My young daughter uses the playlist to play her favorite music on demand videos. She hosts a little dance party for her and her little friends.
New Poster

After setting recordings to a Playlist folder, the recordings still appear under Recordings.

My question is, if you delete these playlist recordings that still show under Recordings, will it also remove them from Playlist?

1) Trying to reduce duplications, and organize saved recordings.

Silver Problem Solver

Why not do some testing and report what you find?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Regular Visitor

I tried following your instructions, because there is a heading for PLAYLISTS under the SAVED menu.  However, when I go to Comcast Labs, there is no option for turning on playlists.

What am I missing?

Expert

Dan_L wrote:

I tried following your instructions, because there is a heading for PLAYLISTS under the SAVED menu.  However, when I go to Comcast Labs, there is no option for turning on playlists.

What am I missing?

Comcast promoted Playlists to a regular feature of X1 available to all, meaning it is on for all of us.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Gold Problem Solver

1+ year old Topic being Closed.