Community Forum

Pixilation and Picture Freezing on NBCSN

Regular Visitor

Pixilation and Picture Freezing on NBCSN

I am having continual problems with X1 TV picture pixilating and freezing.  This occurs on NBCSN. and I am sure on others that I don't watch.  Probelm is worse in the evenings but can happen anytime. Problem started about a year ago and occurs on all three TVs/boxes.  I have restarted/reconnected/re-everything a hundred times.  I'm forced to watch Giants games via Apple TV instead of on the Xfinity  service I'm paying $250/month for.  Help.

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Pixilation and Picture Freezing on NBCSN

Have you had a tech out at all in that time? Do you want a tech out?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I have not had a tech out and would very much like to have one come check things out. I was hesitant to call support services because in the past phone support has had me go through all the things I’ve already tried and an hour later nothing has been resolved.
Regular Visitor

How do I arrange for a technician to come out?
Diamond Problem Solver

I’ve escalated it up to a colleague, expect a reply here shortly

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, DeltaDawdler. Appreciate you posting. That is frustrating to hear about the picture quality trouble you're experiencing. I would be glad to schedule a tech out for you. Please go ahead and send me a private message with your name and I will help you out from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Talk to you soon.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Great working with you, DeltaDawdler. Let me know via PM if you end up needing further support with this. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!