Community Forum

Pixelation Freezing-7th day of freezing and rebooting

New Poster

Pixelation Freezing-7th day of freezing and rebooting

I started to experience pixelation and errors about a week ago. A tech came, changed boxes, remotes and it was only a few hours later that I was back on the phone once again explaining the issues. The tech then elevated my case to advanced tech support and was told someone would contact me in 24-48 hrs. After 72 hours of not being contacted I had to re-explain all the issues I've been having for the 3rd time. Very frustrating for me personally. Advanced tech support finally contacted me and said the issue had been taken care of remotely. The TV was working for a few hours until guess what? Pixelation, rebooting, etc. I'm quite frankly ready to move on and too frustrated to explain (for the 4th time) all the issues we've been experiencing. Paying north of $260/mo for inconsistent service is absurd in my opinion. I rarely leave negative messages, but when you have been a loyal customer for many years it becomes very noticeable in my opinion when service becomes sacrificed for profits. The good news is that I'm well versed in troubleshooting.