Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Picture tiling/Pixelation/Freeze/Garbled Sound AGAIN!

New Poster

Picture tiling/Pixelation/Freeze/Garbled Sound AGAIN!

Once again, I am having picture tiling/pixelation/freezing issues with certain cable channels ....so ANNOYING. In my almost 20 years with Comcast, I've had this issue 3 times.  We have had techs come out, reset signals sent to the boxes, and did the whole unplug/plug back in deal.  Last year, Comcast replace outside wire to the box ( I live in a 10 year old subdivision - nothing is really that old)  only to replace the DVR box EVERYTIME..  I seem to always have outdated equipement for some reason.  At least that is what they tell me. Even had a tech tell me Comcast doesn't have any NEW DVR boxes...they are all refurbished etc. I thought that was horrible considering how much my bill is every month.  It will just  get  worse and more frequent.   Comcast how about some real answers?

Expert

Re: Picture tiling/Pixelation/Freeze/Garbled Sound AGAIN!

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hi Raven1988, I can look into your tiling issues for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you 

New Poster

Comcast Phil.  Tried to private message you.  Link must be broken and I could not message you.

Rae

Expert

@Raven1998 wrote:

Comcast Phil.  Tried to private message you.  Link must be broken and I could not message you.

Rae

try logging in first (top right) then click on his name now (after posting you can then private message)