Community Forum

Picture going in and out

New Poster

Picture going in and out

Lately the picture has been freezing up and going in and out intermittently. This is a new issue and nothing has changed. I"ve tried a system refresh and rebooting main X1 DVR. Only two TV's being used, 1 X1 DVR and 1 campanion box.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Picture going in and out

@J_Deitsch wrote:

Lately the picture has been freezing up and going in and out intermittently. This is a new issue and nothing has changed. I"ve tried a system refresh and rebooting main X1 DVR. Only two TV's being used, 1 X1 DVR and 1 campanion box.

One option is to schedule a tech visit.

You might want to check your service area for an outage.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/status-map/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi J_Deitsch, I can look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, j_deitsch,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!