Community Forum

Pause Question

New Poster

Pause Question

I had to get a new DVR the other day and happy to say I finally got it all set up; but! there is a problem with it and the previous DVR.  When watch a recorded show, I used to be able to 'pause' it for as long as I wanted to do so, including overnight.  This seems to no longer be the case.  How to I get it to do this again?  Thanks.

Expert

Re: Pause Question

@KappyS wrote:

I had to get a new DVR the other day and happy to say I finally got it all set up; but! there is a problem with it and the previous DVR.  When watch a recorded show, I used to be able to 'pause' it for as long as I wanted to do so, including overnight.  This seems to no longer be the case.  How to I get it to do this again?  Thanks.

it is not designed to do that. simply hit the exit (aka stop) button and the system automatically saves your currrent position. use 'resume' when starting playback again from the X1 menu.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).