Community Forum

Pandora on X1

Contributor

Pandora on X1

I listen to both Pandora and iHeart on X1 with a direct connection from the X1 box to my stereo (TV is turned off). It's worked fine until today. Now the audio drops out after about 20 minutes or less. If I turn the TV on the audio returns. If I then turn the TV off the audio again drops out after a few minutes. This never happened until today. Please investigate to determine what has changed to cause this problem.

Contributor

Re: Pandora on X1

After further investigation I found that this occurs when screen saver mode is entered. To workaround it I changed the setting to 5 hours.

I also had to do a system restart yesterday which probably had something to do with the problem showing up for the first time today.

Official Employee

Hello flash333. It sounds like when your system, it restarted and new firmware may have been downloaded.  Thanks for sharing your experiencing and findings.Thanks for sharing your experiencing and findings. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. We're happy to help any way we can. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

@ComcastJoeTru wrote:

Hello flash333. It sounds like when your system, it restarted and new firmware may have been downloaded.  Thanks for sharing your experiencing and findings.Thanks for sharing your experiencing and findings. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. We're happy to help any way we can. 

Well, I'd like to hear that you agree that it's a problem that needs to be corrected and that Comcast will look into it.

Thanks

Official Employee

I understand, flash333. I'll need to get an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into this for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

It looks like this problem has been fixed.

Official Employee

Thanks for confirming this resolution. Also, thank you for being a valued customer and for participating in our community!