Community Forum

Pandora App issues

New Poster

Pandora App issues

I "upgraded" to X1 a week ago.  I have yet to see any apps listed below my profile info.  Has the server crashed again?  Trying to get Pandora to work.  A message pops up saying I need to go to my profile page when I try to start Pandora but there is no app listed when I try this on Firefox or Chrome.

Official Employee

Re: Pandora App issues

chickdr wrote:

I "upgraded" to X1 a week ago.  I have yet to see any apps listed below my profile info.  Has the server crashed again?  Trying to get Pandora to work.  A message pops up saying I need to go to my profile page when I try to start Pandora but there is no app listed when I try this on Firefox or Chrome.

The account that is associated with your forum ID doesn't have any equipment attached. 

New Poster

How do I get my equipment associated with my account?
Official Employee

Start with a call to 877-896-8678. Did you do a transfer?
New Poster

I had to close an old account to get a name off and opened a new one. Upgraded to x1 at the same time.
Official Employee

That would explain it, the username you're using isn't associated with the new account
New Poster

Thanks for your help.  I called the number you suggested and after some time they finally saw what you told me(at first they said they had no idea why you would tell me to call in as they couldn't help).  They said in order to fix my issue I had to speak with a level two tech as they can't update my username and email.  I should get a call back within 48hrs.  Hopefully this will fix it.

Official Employee
Moved:

Re: Pandora App issues During Getting Your Music