Community Forum

Palm beach Florida outages

New Poster

Palm beach Florida outages

Hi, over the past 3 - 4 weeks my Cable TV keeps going out during the day, then will come back on at night.
I have called it into the service center and after trying refreshes. This is the only time this has happened in the 4 years I have had the X1 set up.
After calling Comcast service center in the Philippines and going through multiple reboots and diagnostics, the agent said that my X1 box was old and I needed a new one which he can set up by doing a service call. My system works perfectly fine at night so I don’t think this is the problem. He also said the RD service codes were “weak signal” is anybody else having this issue? And have you found a resolution?
Thanks
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Palm beach Florida outages

Let the tech come out and take a look at signal levels and swap equipment if necessary. Schedule the tech for around the time in the day that you’re having issues. The tech may also know about any localized issues that the techs you talked to wouldn’t know about.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Matt926. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with schedule the technician visit if still needed. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Matt926. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!