Community Forum

PSt display on cable box

New Poster

PSt display on cable box

I am getting the PSt display on my cable box. Have had this issue in the past but rebooting solver it then. I have rebooted twice and tightened all connections with no luck. Can comcast support run a diagnostic remotely to se what the issue may be?

Expert

Re: PSt display on cable box

TheMonster wrote:

I am getting the PSt display on my cable box. Have had this issue in the past but rebooting solver it then. I have rebooted twice and tightened all connections with no luck. Can comcast support run a diagnostic remotely to se what the issue may be?

you didn't mention an error code on the screen. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

RDK-03004 is to code on screen.

Thanks

Official Employee

Hello TheMonster, RDK-03004 means your cable box cannot establish a connection with an upstream signal. Since unplugging the cable box did not fix the issue we may have to get a tech out to repair your signals going to your home. First I'd like to send a firmware update that should force the cable box to correct this issue, to do so please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".