Community Forum

POOR HD QUALITY

New Poster

POOR HD QUALITY

I recently moved and had comcast set up their new universal modem as well as the new small dvr boxes on 2 uhd TVs. One of them is a brand new just out of the box sony x850f, the other is a samsung. I've read another post about the same issue but couldn't add into that topic board. The TVs work great but the resolution I'm getting for HD channels is blurry/sd especially for sports. Netflix, amazon etc all come in with perfect picture quality. I had the Samsung in my last place and comcast for years and everything worked great. I just bought this giant tv and now I cant fully enjoy it. I read in other posts that I need to go to settings on the dvr and choose the "best quality" which I did and nothing helped. I had a 2nd technician out today and he couldn't help. I dont want to switch services so someone PLEASE help. I'm happy to send pictures of the serials #'s on my boxes and modem if that helps. Thank you
Expert

Re: POOR HD QUALITY

Have you read the other long post covering this very subject?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!