Community Forum

Our X1 Pace PX013ANM box no longer displays channel information

New Poster

Our X1 Pace PX013ANM box no longer displays channel information

We had a service call today to correct intermittent cable/internet/phone issues - a splitter outside the house was deemed "defective" , removed,  and a new splitter added inside the house. The primary DVR/TV box came back online afterwards, but now it will only display the time, not the channel. Prior to today, the box would display the channel, not the time. There no longer appears to be an option in the 'Settings' sub-menus to toggle the display between time and channel. It seems as though that ability has "disappeared". Has anyone else ever experienced this? Am I just looking in the wrong place to enable the channel display? Could it be a firmware issue due to the box being offline for a while , and it just needs an update? I tried a system refresh, unplug/uncable the box, etc. but nothing works. It's not necessary, but it *is* annoying, seeing as it worked correctly prior to today ...

Official Employee

Re: Our X1 Pace PX013ANM box no longer displays channel information

Hi mgoddard, thank your for reaching out and currently there isn't a way to change the time display to channel display.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Our X1 Pace PX013ANM box no longer displays channel information

Hi mgoddard27,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance, we are here to help!

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!