Community Forum

On demand episode missing on non-dvr / slave receivers

Highlighted
New Poster

On demand episode missing on non-dvr / slave receivers

Just had X1 service installed this week.  For a specific show I can see all Season 1 and Season 2 episode (to date) on the DVR receiver.  However on the non DVR or slave receiver in my bedroom I;m missing the 2 latest on demand episodes.  The show in question is Floribama Shore.  (My wife watches it).  

If I voice dearch 'Florabama Shore' I see all season 2 episodes.  S2Ep1 through S2Ep7 are available via On Demand.   Upstairs on the non DVR received only S2Ep1 through S2Ep5 is available.   Episodes 6 and 7 are missing.  Both received show S2Ep8 is scheduled to air on 8/27/18.

Is there any way to correct this?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: On demand episode missing on non-dvr / slave receivers

@peteten wrote:

Just had X1 service installed this week.  For a specific show I can see all Season 1 and Season 2 episode (to date) on the DVR receiver.  However on the non DVR or slave receiver in my bedroom I;m missing the 2 latest on demand episodes.  The show in question is Floribama Shore.  (My wife watches it).  

If I voice dearch 'Florabama Shore' I see all season 2 episodes.  S2Ep1 through S2Ep7 are available via On Demand.   Upstairs on the non DVR received only S2Ep1 through S2Ep5 is available.   Episodes 6 and 7 are missing.  Both received show S2Ep8 is scheduled to air on 8/27/18.

Is there any way to correct this?

on the set top box missing episodes press the A button on the remote. select and run the system refresh. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you 

Unfortunately the system refresh did not work.  I didslave receivers in my daughters bedroom and it is also missing episodes 6 and 7.   Any other ideas.  This is very strange.  

dvr (Medium).JPG
slave1 (Medium).JPG
slave2 (Medium).JPG
Highlighted
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks RustyBen

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

It’s been sent up to engineering, the DVR and the slave boxes use 2 different sources for On Demand. DVR uses your local Head End and the slave boxes use the cloud. I was able to replicate it at our test point.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

peteten wrote: Unfortunately the system refresh did not work.  I didslave receivers in my daughters bedroom and it is also missing episodes 6 and 7.   Any other ideas.  This is very strange.  

I wanted to reach back out to you to see if you were still experiencing this problem, please reach back out to me here if you need any additional assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.