Community Forum

Not getting any audio while watching tv

Regular Visitor

Not getting any audio while watching tv

While watching tv, my audio all the sudden goes out.  There is nothing wrong with the stereo system as I can still watch DVD's and radio with the audio system.  Why am I not receiving audio while watching Xfinity TV?

Expert

Re: Not getting any audio while watching tv

Nunman62 wrote:

While watching tv, my audio all the sudden goes out.  There is nothing wrong with the stereo system as I can still watch DVD's and radio with the audio system.  Why am I not receiving audio while watching Xfinity TV?

did you try hooking up the set top box directly to the TV and using the TV speakers? does sound work normally that way?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Sorry for the late reply.  I resolved the problem by restarting my X1 box.  Audio is present now.

Expert

Nunman62 wrote:

Sorry for the late reply.  I resolved the problem by restarting my X1 box.  Audio is present now.

Go ahead and and check the box "choose this answer". You solved your post, and the rest of the forum members will not need to to help you and take time to read the post. Thank you for letting us know.