Community Forum

No signal on tv

Frequent Visitor

No signal on tv

Brand new customer to comcast, installed yesterday. Woke up this morning turned tv on have a "no signal" message.
Expert

Re: No signal on tv

@Jpearl wrote:
Brand new customer to comcast, installed yesterday. Woke up this morning turned tv on have a "no signal" message.

What cable-box are you talking about?

What type of television are you connecting it to?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Try rebooting your box

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Bronze Problem Solver

Jpearl -- Thank you for reaching out to us on the Xfinity Forums. Were you able to get this issue fixed? 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

No signal problem fixed. Have a new post however about channels on my free to me guide and not having access to them.
Official Employee

Hi Jpearl. I have responded to your other post about the missing channels issue located: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Not-getting-all-my-channels/m-p/3183004#M9936...

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.