Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

New xfinity x1 box

New Poster

New xfinity x1 box

Tech came out and decided tonreplace my x1 box which was working fine. Said i wouldnt lose any of my programs. Not only did inlose more tgan 50 percent but the box started deleting programs wiithout my touch8ng them. And no they didnt go to a cloud. I then found out the capacity is only 60 hours. Im demanding my old box back and may get charged tor installation. Anyone else having issue with the new x1 box.?

Accepted Solutions
New Poster

Re: New xfinity x1 box

Unfortunately I was told at the time I wouldnt lose anything so it was toomlate to retrive. In the meantime I just got a new old x1 box tomreplace the newer model. Thanks for the help

All Replies
Expert

@lebagoblue wrote:
Tech came out and decided tonreplace my x1 box which was working fine. Said i wouldnt lose any of my programs. Not only did inlose more tgan 50 percent but the box started deleting programs wiithout my touch8ng them. And no they didnt go to a cloud. I then found out the capacity is only 60 hours. Im demanding my old box back and may get charged tor installation. Anyone else having issue with the new x1 box.?

you might want to use a smart device or PC to view a list of 'only' your stream programs and then watch from the oldest (bottom of list) before they are removed.  as you watch an episode and delete it refresh the list and watch from the series at the bottom of the list.

New Poster

Unfortunately I was told at the time I wouldnt lose anything so it was toomlate to retrive. In the meantime I just got a new old x1 box tomreplace the newer model. Thanks for the help