Community Forum

New X1 Remote and HD channels / SOME ARE pixalated and we can not watch!! BOOOOO

Frequent Visitor

New X1 Remote and HD channels / SOME ARE pixalated and we can not watch!! BOOOOO

I turned on TLC, 6 times yesterday, it's nothing but pixalted colors.  I did not have this with my old remote and system

I pay so much, I should get all the channels I pay for

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: New X1 Remote and HD channels / SOME ARE pixalated and we can not watch!! BOOOOO

You absolutely should get all the channels, the X1 platform is a little more susceptible to signal issues than your previous equipment. Make sure all your connections are tight and remove any unnecessary splitters. If that doesn’t help, you’ll need a tech out to troubleshoot further

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: New X1 Remote and HD channels / SOME ARE pixalated and we can not watch!! BOOOOO

Thank for the reply. I DID have someone out here.
It happens on both TV's so , it's not a loose plug.............

Diamond Problem Solver

That’s just an example of something that’s in your control to check. If you need assistance getting another tech out let us know.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! 

Frequent Visitor

see above. Poeple have come out
Now it's more than 1 channel. pixalated.  No loose wires.. No one knows why myself and others have this? 

Official Employee

Hello @frustraded & @captg, thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this pixel issue. I would be more than happy to further assist you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I'd love to. When clicking you name, there is no option to email

Official Employee

@frustraded, Can you please make sure you have the most recent flash update on your device and try again? If you continue to have issues, feel free to access this link which will provide more assistance with private messages. If you are still having trouble, please let me know. Thank you! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

I appreicate you looking into my computer settings, but my real issue is all the channels I CAN NOT get on my 2 TV's since my New X1 has come.

Official Employee

@frustraded, I'm sorry for not being clearer, but in order to send me a Private Message, can you please just make sure you have the most recent Flash update on the device you're using now. Once you have confirmed, please try sending me a Private Message again. If you have the most recent Flash update on your device and you're still unable to send me a message, please let me know. 

Official Employee

@frustraded, I have not heard back from you in our private message, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this pixel issue. If you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, please create another Public post. Thanks! 

@captg, I did not hear back from you, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this pixel issue as well. Also, please create a new Public Post for any new issues or concerns. Thank you!